Turkey kebab with hummus roll. How I make my Turkey kofta Kebabs & Hummus. Fresh Turkey Kebabs Turkey Recipes Hummus Favorite Recipes Cooking Healthy Ethnic Recipes Food. I discovered this dish in Mardin, in south eastern Turkey, after the cameras had been switched off You can assemble the kebabs ahead of time; just make sure you remove from the refrigerator an Syrian-style hummus, as shown on Shane Delia's Spice Journey. (Shane Delia's Spice Journey).
This recipe calls for the meat to be marinated overnight and cooked on a charcoal grill. Lamb in a spicy sauce with steamed potatoes. Curry fish head, Traditional singaporean cuisine. You can have Turkey kebab with hummus roll using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey kebab with hummus roll
- Prepare of KEBAB:1/2 kg chicken mince,2 tbsp ginger garlic paste,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green chilli paste, 1 tsp pepper pwd,chilli pwd,.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander pwd,1 tsp paprika pwd,1 tsp garam masala pwd,.
- It’s 1 tsp of zeera pwd, 1 tbsp summac(Arabic spice) or anardana pwd,salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion,1big red chilli,1 bunch coriander leaves/mint leaves.
- Prepare of Hummus:half bell pepper. 1/2 cup boiled chana(white chick pea).
- It’s 2 piece of garlic,1/2 cup tahini.
- It’s of Olive oil,lemon n salt.
- It’s of Paratha:2 cups all purpose flour,1tbsp oil,1tbsp salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk,1 spoon curd.
- It’s of Salad 1 onion,1 tomato,2 green chilli, 1 bunch mint leaves.
- It’s of Coriander leaves.(any vegetable u like).
- It’s 1 tbsp of summac(Arabic spice)salt.
Homemade Doner Kebab Plate with Hummus Rice and Pita. Thread turkey pieces, bell peppers, mushrooms, and bay leaves (if using) onto skewers, alternating among them. Continue grilling, turning, until turkey is cooked and. Classic Hummus is a dish I have been eating my entire life.
Turkey kebab with hummus roll step by step
- KEBAB.Add all the masala in chicken mince for kebab.now grind onion,coriander leaves,mint leaves,red chilli coarsely.add to the mince mixture. U will get nice pink batter.now make small long kebab n shallow fry on low heat..
- Make a dough first add salt,oil n mix then add curd then mix n knead with warm milk n then cover it wit little oil n keep a cloth on it n let it rest 5 mins.later make chapati of it(minimum 8).salad cut onions,tomatoes,mint,coriander leaves add salt n sumac n mix (can add cucumber/French fries etc).
- Hummus…just blend all together n get a smooth paste or according to ur taste.
- Esemble all together. First paratha then hummus then salad then kebab then some French fries n roll it in butter paper/toothpick.
I remember as a teen actually being Skip the mayo on your favorite sandwich and add some homemade Hummus instead (turkey or grilled A bite of kebab with hummus is a great one two punch of grilled meat and this lemony garlic dip. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Turkish food which will be delivered directly to your home or office. Lamb Kebabs with Hummus & Pita. This hearty plate is inspired by the simple family meals of Turkey, where you're encouraged to enjoy everything scooped up into a Lamb kebabs. For the hummus, soak the chickpeas overnight.